Friday 5 March 2010

A stupid play

This is a future play writed by Víctor Sàrria...houu that's me...

1: Excuse me...

2: Sorry?

1: Can you tell me where is the train station?

2: Of course! Is in the Station street.

1: Thank you very much, I owe you my life!

2: Don't be theatrical, It's a pleasure.

1: No really, how can I pay you?

2: No, no, it's my job, I'm a touristic guide!

1: No,no I insist!

2: Ok, 400 euros!

1: What? Are you asking me for 400 euros just for tell me an address?

2: Not but you have insisted...

1: No, no, no...ask me for something else but 400 euros!

2: All right: 800 euros!

1: Now it's better, I can't give you 400 euros because I don't know you, but 800 it's another thing...

2: So! Thank you very much!

1: No really...it's you that helped me!

2: I know...and you pay me the money that I earn in a month!

1: It's a pleasure! Have a nice day!

2: I will have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment